Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sophie Blackall creates playful illustrations inspired by craigslist "Missed Connections"

Some of my favorites include:



Sunday, February 28, 2010
- m4w - 36 (Brooklyn)

You had pink fingernails and got on the Q train at Atlantic (if not Dekalb). I felt an irrational desire to invite you out to dinner. I found you stunningly beautiful, but you'll probably never know. I think you changed trains at Times Square and I watched as you stepped between closing doors and disappeared. If for some reason you check this, It'd be nice to hear from you. Either way, I hope you're well.





Thursday, June 3, 2010 
-w4m 

I was the face painter at party today and you were there. jake? jason? john? something or another. you had a nice face. i would of liked to have stayed and chatted but me and my co worker had other parties to attend to. 


Check out Sophie's blog at
http://missedconnectionsny.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment