Sunday, April 22, 2012

new work, new moves

Having completed all the work for my impending MA (except my dissertation, of course) I'm excited to have added two new projects to www.clairesmalley.com.

The book, Home, is the result of an investigation into people's perceptions and definitions of "home". The purpose of the book is neither to define nor draw conclusions about the concept, but rather to highlight its importance. This was a group project and we all not only thoroughly enjoyed the process, but also learned a great deal about the subject.

The cover for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is a redesign of a Penguin Classic.

In addition to finishing the course, I'm also looking forward to my impending relocation to Washington, D.C. After (what will be) nine incredible months abroad, I'm excited to go home and start the next chapter of my life!

2 comments: