Friday, June 18, 2010

house of hay



I found this image on this graphic design blog and it had no photo credit.
Something about the image is so enchanting and bizarre. I believe it's been rotated 90 degrees because the gradient of the sky is horizontal, rather than vertical. This would mean that the subject is holding himself up quite gracefully, horizontal to the ground. I keep studying the picture with my head cocked to the side, and I just don't know.
But I'm bothered by the lack of a photo credit. While we have the ability to easily access and quickly share an unlimited amount of information, content spreads so quickly that it frequently becomes anonymous, no longer attached to an author, artist, creator.

WHO IS THIS GUY AND DOES HE LIVE IN A HOUSE OF HAY? Tell me his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment